Use your time and talents to make a difference in our community by volunteering at one of these outstanding organizations or programs.
- Blue Earth Area Mentors (BEAM)
- Faribault County Area Food Shelf, located at 415 S Grove Street. Phone: 507.526.3757.
- UHD Home Health and Hospice and United Hospital District Auxiliary
- Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). The Blue Earth program is located at 118 W 7th St, or call 507.526.7954.
- St. Luke’s Lutheran Care Center
Additionally, several service clubs are in the City of Blue Earth and Faribault County. Information on these organizations can be found through the Blue Earth Chamber website or by contacting Shellie Poetter, Chamber of Commerce Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507.526.2916.