Subd. 3. Dumpsters used for construction, remodeling or moving purposes. An owner and/or occupant of any premises, dwelling, business establishment or industry located in the City of Blue Earth may place a refuse or garbage container or dumpster upon their property for the purposes of disposing of non-biological dry items only due to a construction project, a remodeling project or because of a move from or to the premises after obtaining a permit for said containers from the City. Said permit shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days only and may be renewed upon proof to the City that said container or dumpster has been emptied prior to the renewal date.
- Fitness Center Temporary Four-Week Pause
- Request for Proposals for Snow Removal and Lawn Care Services for City of Blue Earth HRA Rental Properties
- Request for Proposals for Property Management Services for City of Blue Earth HRA Rental Properties
- Request For Proposals For AgCenter Parking Lot Snow Removal Services
- Library and Senior Center Updates